Become the driving force for designing your future!
The worldwide networking of markets and societies brings about a rapid change in the perception and evaluation of economic and social challenges. The international media create global crisis awareness with constantly changing topics. This forces politics and society into increasingly short-term and severe responses to and interventions of the regime of social and economic action. On the one hand this hinders reliable and long-term company planning; on the other hand it can also be a motor to overcome encrusted structures.
You are a decision-maker who gears their action to sustainability and economic principles. You are not looking for technological leadership at any cost. On no account will you sacrifice yourself for trial and error experiments with short-lived fads and ill-conceived technology. However, if you do invest in new infrastructure and processes, you want to get state-of-the-art technology in return. You have to ensure that the assets deployed will not be outdated within a short time and lose in terms of impact, compatibility and profitability. Your clearly devised strategy enables you to make a safe decision on solutions, which are sound in the long term.
We do not limit ourselves to conventional industrial and logistics solutions. We want to be your first point of contact as far as the development and adaptation of new technologies and procedures are concerned. Therefore we monitor innovations on the market and evaluate these realistically with regard to their suitability. For this purpose we maintain close contacts and co-operation with technology leaders. We advise and develop solutions for:
- Inclusion of the latest developments of ‘green logistics' and ‘green IT'
- Gearing the production or creation of new infrastructure to current and sustainable economic, ecological and political/ legal requirements, e.g. through the utilisation of environmentally friendly construction, production and transport technologies or the use of renewable resources.
- Inclusion of social and ethical responsibility of companies in the orientation of strategy, management culture and external presentation.
- Cost saving through optimisation of energy balances and material consumption.
- Use of RFID, robotics and control technology with self-learning systems.
- Improvement of the information and knowledge management through design and development of internal communication and learning platforms and, if required, through the use of suitable software (Intranet, process & information management software, virtual control centre).