The planning process translates strategic goals into solutions!
The planning and decision-making process is progressed top down by the management and consistently revised, ensuring achievement of the strategic goals.
We jointly define a development plan from your strategy, look for efficient and feasible solutions and evaluate the alternatives.
You operate several locations. The creation of value is distributed. We plan:
- the supply chain and transport costs,
- the installed capacities in your plant structure and
- the possibilities of consolidation, expansion and determination of new locations
You want to restructure or optimise a location. We plan:
- the factory layouts, production processes and material flows,
- distribution centres, storage and picking systems,
- ergonomics, workplace design as well as staff employment and
- working time models, PDA, MDA.